Full Time Medical Assistant
This is a full time position with some evening and weekend requirements. While we are looking for medical assistants at our Taney Avenue office, there may be some need to travel to our satellite locations. Our medical assistants provide exceptional patient care while obtaining vitals, chief complaints, performing routine laboratory testing, administering vaccines, and assisting the provider with basic procedures. (Note: Laboratory testing does not include venipuncture.) The ideal candidate will exemplify our company values noted below.
- Completion of medical training to include CNA, CMA, or LPN
- Ability to provide proof of high school diploma or GED
- Experience and efficiency with administering immunizations
- Demonstrate a strong desire to work with the pediatric population and their families
- Capacity to provide exceptional patient care and offer clear communication
- Display skill in multi-tasking and attention to detail
- Located within 20 miles of Frederick, Maryland
- Pediatric experience is preferred
- Patient & Family Centered- We place patients and their families at the center of our service model. We partner with families to achieve optimal health outcomes and strive for the highest level of service at every visit or point of communication.
- Compassion- We are committed to maintaining a kind, caring, and respectful environment, not only for our patients, but also for our staff and providers.
- Quality- We are committed to providing the highest standard of care in an accessible, comprehensive manner. We hold ourselves accountable by continually measuring and improving upon outcomes.
- Teamwork- We believe, teamwork, collaboration, and communication are vital to good patient care. We promote a workplace where all members of the staff feel supported, valued, and respected.
- Community- In addition to serving patients who reflect our diverse community, we are committed to supporting causes that better the lives of all children and their families. We recognize our responsibility to be active participants in our local communities.
Submit your resume via our ad on Indeed or email it to Katie Schrader at email@example.com